The chemical substance is transparent and clean. The basis of life: no animal, nor any plant can live without this substance. You probably have guessed it. I am talking about water. Water is the basis of all life, an important component of human life. It is impossible to imagine a day without this irreplaceable substance. In this article, we will consider the effect of water on our lives, the benefits of drinking water and the possible harm to the human body. And also, in which cases water can be detrimental to health. In the end, you will know how much water a day you need to drink to a person.
Water is an irreplaceable source of strength of plants, animals, all living organisms, without exception. It constantly moves around the planet, there is circulation. Moisture evaporates under the influence of the sun, turns into clouds, which then again fall on the ground with rain. Water is absorbed into the soil, filling the plants with life, creating favorable conditions for animals.
The composition of water consists of irreplaceable substances, without which life on our planet would be impossible. The use of water is significant for our body. If water is found on any of the planets, this in itself will be a sign of life.
Like other living creatures, the human body is mostly made of water. The importance of drinking water is also in the fact that it plays a crucial role in the metabolic processes of the body. It is very important to observe the drinking regimen, drink enough water a day.
Nutritionists always argue that without a sufficient amount of water it is impossible for the internal organs to function properly. As a result, various problems occur. From this, we can conclude that you should listen to the advice of doctors, nutritionists and drink up to two liters of water per day.
You need to drink water on an empty stomach, in the morning. We woke up and gradually drank a glass of water. Thus, the rate of metabolism is increased. The internal organs begin to work correctly. So it is very important to drink water in the morning.
Some people drink little water and harm themselves in this way. The body over time wears out. Therefore, each person must observe the optimal drinking regime.
Lack of Water
We briefly mentioned the benefits of drinking water, and what harm can it cause? Lack of water can cause serious damage to the body. Tissue cells suffer, water metabolism is disturbed, and the body squeezes out all the juices. The skin becomes dry, starts to peel off, hair falls out, and nails exfoliate.
With a lack of water, immunity falls, the body becomes less resistant to various diseases, and a person begins to seriously ill.
Symptoms of water scarcity
- Digestive problems
- High blood pressure
- Chronic fatigue
- Concentration disturbance
The benefits of drinking water
Water has many positive properties, we note the main points in which areas the use of water is especially visible.
- Often people confuse thirst with hunger. As soon as you finish eating, try to drink some water. If the body is full, then you have misunderstood initially what your body wants.
- Water is a key factor in losing weight and maintaining slimness. One has only to replace snacks with water consumption – the effect will be amazing.
- Water contributes to the awakening. If it is hard for you to get up in the morning, you still stretch for a pillow to lie down for another 15 minutes, then try to get up and drink a glass of water, the result will be incredible; you will feel cheerful, desire to act.
- The benefits of water are that it seriously reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. If the blood thickens, diseases, memory disorders appear, the organs work worse and worse, water comes to help, it reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
- The condition of the skin and hair and their appearance depends on water. With a sufficient amount of this substance, the skin becomes velvety; the hair does not fall out. Of course, the appearance depends on food, but the benefits of water are an indispensable source of youth, beauty. It is not necessary to spend huge money on care products; it is enough to follow the drinking regime. The skin will look beautiful, delicate, and smooth.
- During sports and physical activity, a person sweats; a large amount of fluid leaves the body. So the water in our body is responsible for thermoregulation. But you need to remember to replenish water in time.
- Speaking about the benefits of water, most immediately recall its cleansing properties. In diseases, various kinds of infections, it washes away harmful substances from our body. Just as in everyday life, water washes away toxins and other harmful substances.
- With various kinds of diseases, the abundant drinking regime is a real panacea. For example, in case of joint disease, it is necessary to consume a sufficient amount of water, water will reduce discomfort, the body will function better, and therefore the benefits of water will be noticeable.
- Water improves the condition of the body as a whole, thereby improving the appearance. It helps to lose weight. Many women try different diets in the fight against obesity, hated folds on the stomach. But if you drink enough liquid, the body’s metabolic processes will be restored. The process of losing weight will begin and eventually eliminate extra pounds.
However, in some cases, the benefits of drinking water can be leveled and even harm human health.
In what cases is water hazardous?
- It is quite harmful to drink water on an empty stomach if it is diluted with various sweet substances. You cannot drink water with sugar.
- Water with pieces of ice, too cold in temperature can cause irreparable harm to health, there may be problems with the musculoskeletal system, vessels and not only.
- Water elevated temperatures can lead to the peptic ulcer, mucosal problems.
- The excessive fluid intake is hazardous to human health. Sweating rises, the liver and kidneys are disturbed.
- Boiled water is not always beneficial for the body. It cannot fully satisfy the body’s need for water. As a result of consuming only boiled water, the water balance is disturbed.
- Spring water does not always benefit. Untreated spring water can be dangerous. It can cause a number of infectious diseases.
- Sweet carbonated water can cause serious harm. There may be problems with the liver, digestive system, disrupt the work of other internal organs. It is not good, only extra calories.
Proper water intake
The benefits of water will be noticeable if you drink purified, filtered water. It preserves nutrients, minerals.
If you do not like the taste of water, you can make some natural additives:
- With lemon – heavy food is better absorbed, digestion becomes better, and the immune system becomes stronger.
- You can also add honey with water. The feeling of hunger decreases, the tiredness is removed immunity increases.
- If you add herbs, berries, there will be a healing, anti-inflammatory effect.
What to get the benefit of the water must be drunk in the morning on an empty stomach, after each meal after an hour, and at night two hours before bedtime.
Mineral water is also very useful, but for a number of diseases, such as kidney failure, disruption of the stomach, such water cannot be drunk. Mineral water must be chosen correctly. You can often encounter a fake. It is necessary to carefully select the manufacturer.
Water is the basis of biological life. Without it, we cannot imagine the existence of life on our planet. Water has a beneficial effect on our body because we mainly consist of water. The older a person becomes, his mobility decreases, water becomes less in the body.
The benefits of drinking water are astounding. Water shortage is very dangerous. Without this substance, the human body cannot live a week. Dehydration is very harmful, the body begins to fill the lack of water from its own cells, is engaged in the redistribution of internal water. As a result, there is a strong malaise, headaches, increased pressure, there are various diseases.
Compliance with the drinking regime normalizes the water balance of the body, internal organs begin to work properly, and the work of the main body systems is normalized. The benefits of water are indisputable. From the water improves the appearance. After all, beauty is a sign of health.
You will be able to notice the benefits of drinking water if you drink clean water, rich in minerals. Drinking tea, coffee and other liquids do not apply to drink water. The body perceives them as food. He spends his energy processing them. In addition, tea often has diuretic properties. As a result, water metabolism is disturbed.
But improper water intake can be harmful. If you drink too much fluid, you may have health problems. Violation of the internal organs, there will be various diseases. Spring water should be drunk only in the purified version, it is best to refuse to drink sweet soda water.
We hope our article on the benefits of water was useful to you. Drink plenty of water!